Working in collaboration with our customers, we write product specifications and produce photo realistic renderings of the concept before moving to a detail design phase and manufacture. At each stage of the process the customer is involved in as much or as little as they require until the designs are fully approved for manufacture.
Our dedicated team can make partial of full prototypes of your products for further discussions and approvals before going on to the manufacturing stage.
- Photo-realistic renderings
- We can supply customers with full detail drawings and parametric assemblies
- Working on your behalf we can also attend meetings, visit sites and conduct surveys
- Our design department is fully approved to ISO9001:2001
Over the years our design department has been involved in a large variety of sheet metal fabrication projects, including:
- Re-branding structures
- Moto/RAC information points
- High security cashbox’s
- Telephone kiosks
- BT communication housing
- Smoking shelters
- Bus shelters
- Vending machine security housings
- Internet desks